The peptide market has experienced enormous growth in the last few years. Nowadays, we have access to numerous substances such as BPC 157. This particular product can be used to treat various injuries while also improving the user’s quality of life.
Although the substance has shown a lot of promise, we still have limited data regarding its potential effects and side effects. The majority of the data we have is based on animal studies.
Because of that, there are certain risks involved when using the product. At this moment, BPC-157 is legal, and you can buy it in our online shop.
Here are some of the main things you need to consider before buying BPC-157!
What Is BPC 157?
This product is a synthetic peptide that has 15 amino acids within its chain. Now, the term “synthetic” might sound scary, but the reason why we use such a designation is that there isn’t anything similar in the natural.
Although the substance can carry certain risks, that doesn’t mean it’s necessarily bad or that it will cause serious side effects within the body. BPC-157 is created by utilizing protective protein, which can be found in the human stomach.
As already mentioned, the majority of studies involving BPC 157 were performed on rodents. This gives us a very limited understanding of how this peptide might work on a human body.
Based on these tests, we have concluded that the drug can be to protect the stomach and intestinal tract. There are also some indications that it might be beneficial for intestinal damage, ulcers, bone injuries, joint injuries, and overall organ damage. If that wasn’t enough, the peptide could also benefit our brain.
The biggest uncertainty at this point is whether BPC-157 has multiple mechanisms of action. According to what we know so far, the substance can have an impact on angiogenesis or, in other words, the production of blood vessels. It also increases the ability to regenerate various parts of the body.
BPC 157 can have a major impact on our ligaments, muscles, internal organs, intestines, bones, etc.
The substance can be administered either orally or via injection. If you decide to administer it by injection, you can do it subcutaneously (under the skin) or intramuscularly (into the muscles).
According to studies, as well as based on user reviews, we have discovered that the substance may provide the following benefits:
- Increased tendon and ligament regeneration. It affects cell survival and migration, as well as tendon outgrowth. It can be good for Achilles tendon rupture and medial collateral ligaments.
- It can be very potent for tendon-to-bone healing. Although we have limited data about this, certain scientists hope that peptide treatment will one day be used as a replacement for reconstructive surgery.
- BPC-157 can also be used to counter the effect of drugs such as Advil and Ibuprofen. Both of these substances have a strong impact on the gut lining, often leading to damage. Because of that, BPC 157 is sometimes classified as an “Advil antidote.”
- The peptide may also be used for the treatment of periodontitis.
- It might also be good for repairing the damage caused by inflammatory bowel disease. Based on the studies, in order for BPC-157 to have an effect, it should be administered within the days after the start of the disease.
- Reverse systemic corticosteroid-impaired muscle healing is another potential benefit. During the research, the drug was administered to rodents who had damaged gastrocnemius muscle. With the substance, they were able to regenerate the majority of the damage.
- The peptide might also be used for individuals who are suffering from segmental bone defects.
Based on all of this, BPC 157 seems like a potent solution for numerous external injuries, as well as damage to internal organs. The substance can cause an anabolic healing effect; it can be used for ulcers and inflammations.
Potential side effects
Due to a lack of studies, as well as lack of user feedback, most side effects are anecdotal. Oftentimes, we rely on feedback acquired through online user reviews.
If we were to categorize potential side effects caused by BPC-157, we could classify them in 2 groups:
- Caused by the administration
- Caused by the substance itself
As we already mentioned, this product can be used either orally or via injection. If you decide to inject it, you can experience minor side effects that are caused by syringe and skin sensitivity. This would include itching, swelling, redness, various types of irritation around the injection site.
Most of these shouldn’t be concerning; these are usually minor irritations that are common for all the drugs that are injected into our bodies. You always have the option of changing the administration method. However, you might also experience minor stomach irritation if you decide to go with oral drugs.
While the first category is easy to neglect, the side effects caused by the substance itself can be troublesome. Here are some of the things you might experience:
- Changes to how your bowels are working
- Gas and bloating
- Changes to your appetite
- Hot and cold flashes
Some of these can be very mild. If you experience serious side effects, you should consult with a medical provider. You might also consider stopping the therapy altogether.
Like with most other things, we have limited data regarding optimal BPC 157 dosage. Most experts recommend the dosage based on rodent studies.
If you take the optimal dosage, you can receive all the benefits while minimizing the potential side effects. Keep in mind that this dosage is recommended for injections.
- 110mg for a 150 lbs. individual
- 145mg for a 200 lbs. individual
- 180mg for a 250 lbs. individual
BPC 157 Australia: Why is it hard to find?
Although this peptide has shown a lot of promise during the initial studies, we still have limited data regarding its benefits and drawbacks.
BPC-157 is currently within the gray area; the experts categorize it somewhere between a drug and a supplement. This also means that the regulatory bodies have not approved its use. Synthetic peptides are relatively new products, so there aren’t many doctors who prescribe it to their patients.
If you’re having trouble finding a peptide provider, keep in mind that you can buy BPC-157 from our online store. We have great customer service that can help you out at any time and give you tips as to how to best use this substance.