GHRP-6 (growth hormone-releasing hexapeptide) acts in the body to increase the amount of GH production by mimicking ghrelin – a hormone produced in the gut – which in turn stimulates the ghrelin receptors in the brain to signal the pituitary gland to increase its production of growth hormones.
With increased GH levels the body is capable of enhancing a variety of functions – this is especially beneficial to people over the age of 40 whose GH levels start to drop significantly at this stage of life.
GHRP-6 review of the benefits
Human growth hormone has been touted ‘the fountain of youth’, and a lot of bodybuilders and athletes use it for its overall beneficial purposes:
- slight promotion of fat loss
- muscle gain
- healing of damaged tendons and tissues
- improved recovery periods
- enhanced protein synthesis
- fights inflammation
- stronger immunity
- stronger bones
- healthier skin
- greater stamina and longer workouts without crashing
- anti-aging properties
- blocks the hormone somatostatin – the enemy of HGH secretion
- protects neurons and aids the nervous system
- overall improved energy and sense of wellness
As you can see, the benefits are extremely appealing to many types of athletes wanting to enhance and improve their general well-being.
In regard to performance-enhancing, GHRP-6 is best combined with other compounds for greatest gains, such as CJC-1295 without DAC, or Mod GRF 1-29.
As a standalone compound, its benefits aren’t quite as significant. Mod GRF1-29 in conjunction with GHRP-6 is a great combination to use in lieu of HGH, as well as for recomposition and cutting.
Due to the ghrelin activity GHRP-6 stimulates, there can often be an increase in appetite which can become quite an issue for some people – for those who are looking to gain weight, of course, this stimulation can be greatly appreciated.
The benefits of using GHRP-6 are definitely more pronounced when a person is in good current physical condition – so it is an advantage to bring yourself up to a good level of strength, health, and diet, to maximize the positive effects of GHRP-6.
For those in top shape, this compound will just be the icing on the cake – the magic that takes you to the next level.
GHRP-6 side effects
There are a number of side effects associated with the use of GHRP-6 – as above-mentioned, an increase in appetite is one of these, along with:
- Gynecomastia (male breasts) – due to an increase in prolactin levels. This is a rare occurrence, and if gynecomastia isn’t already existent in the user, they will not suffer from it by purely using GHRP-6 alone. Combat this issue with Dostinex.
Stacking with anabolic steroids may increase the chances of getting gynecomastia, in which case aromatase inhibitors should be incorporated into these cycles.
- Low blood sugar issues such as dizziness and headaches – HGH compounds have an effect on blood sugars which is why it is necessary to have sugars at hand.
If necessary reduce the dosage until toleration has been built.
- Joint pain – GHRP-6 has DHT-like effects on the body, in which case joint-supplementation would be required.
- Nausea, bloating, numbness, and irritation at the injection site after injecting.
- Tingling in the hands and/or feet.
Usage and dosage
GHRP-6 comes as a freeze-dried lyopholised white powder and is reconstituted with bacteriostatic water. Store in the refrigerator once reconstituted.
Administer 100-200mg 2-3x a day at 3 hourly intervals. If stacking with other hormones reduce the amount by half.
The best practice for GHRP-6 dosing is 30 minutes before eating and 2 hours after the last meal, to avoid any interactions with elevated blood sugar levels.
Food shouldn’t be consumed for the hour following administration. The injection is subcutaneously or intramuscularly with an insulin syringe.
Buying GHRP-6 is legal when it is required for research purposes. As always, be diligent in sourcing the highest quality compounds from reputable websites when buying online.
We hope you find this GHRP-6 review useful. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team!